Tuesday, January 5, 2010

January 5, 2010
Hitchhiker

Swerved impulsively off road to pick him up with an empty gas can, on his way to a drug deal - must be nuts. A comment sparks mutual interest. Paths cross; lives converge; nothing is ever the same.

Impulse brings bad grief
She scolds be safe careful strait
Risk springs sharp new life

January 4, 2010
Get wise

Data and stuff become information. Learning and experience become knowledge. Insight and discernment yield wisdom. Get it.

Too much info
What to do with what I know?
Wisdom reigns – get it.

January 3, 2010
Pay gift forward

Bought it for me. Did not open or use. Gave it to friend #1 who uses it. Got same gift from friend #2. I use it now. Friends #1 and #2 were friends before I met either. Neither knew I knew the other.

Some fat chance uh-huh
Some things just happen random
Bull shit - it was planned

January 2, 2010
Wrong or Important?

Makes my blood boil – what’s wrong is everywhere! Let me count the ways… I am in Wrongville trouble, because my focus is my center. Now I strain to see what’s wrong through the prism of what’s important. There now…yes. Much better.

Broken badly now
Fix it, fix it, fix it now
Whoops - does not matter!

January 1, 2010
Keepers of the same.

She hates change. His worst nightmare is anything different. They are inertia incarnate. Don’t mess with same, unless you want a fight. They would rather die than grow. And you, what now?

Erosion does its work
Deep and grand the river slices
Spring explodes overnight

No comments:

Post a Comment